Today, I walked up to Robson Street on my lunch break and was thinking of sugar. Nothing but sugar! Dreaming of pies, cookies, cupcakes, strawberry shortcake, ice cream.....The past couple of days, I find myself wanting these things more and more. I even stopped at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and was eyeing a candy apple in the window. After staring at it longingly for a while, I decided to go in and inhale all the wonderful smells of chocolate. I walked out, feeling somewhat proud of myself for not giving in to temptation, yet berating myself for the rest of the day as well as I couldn't stop thinking about it! Anyways, here is a new belly picture, taken this past weekend, and only two weeks after my previous belly shots:
Also, we received our first onesy yesterday! My co worker from Ottawa was so kind, and mailed us a cute onesy for the baby. It's our very first baby item, and absolutely adorable! Thank you very much Jacki!!!!
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Look at that tiny, perfect belly! SQUEAL. You are the cutest thing alive. You look amazing Wendy.
ReplyDeleteAnd that onesie is PRECIOUS. xoxoxo
PS. I would've totally gone for those treats!!
ReplyDeleteI have the exact same onesie for my little fish stick! And yeah, that belly is getting cuter by the day! I love it!
ReplyDeleteDear Wendy,
ReplyDeleteNow it becomes my habit to check your blog, everyday. It is delightful reading, and neat to reminiscence how it was when I was pregnant, nearly thirty years ago...Jonas is that old ☺ ?!
I didn't have any particular cravings, but you should go for it as long as it is not in excess. Remember Auntie Flora was talking about how she loved all things tomato/ketchup when she was pregnant with Erika, and Erika hated tomato and ketchup as a kid, now she is getting over it. I used to tease Flora that Erika must be "drenched" in tomato sauce when she was in Flora's tummy.
I didn't remember too many photos of my pregnancies but a couple when I went to Chicago or Boston with Jonas, pregnant with Cara. Let me find them and share that with you.
Keep writing...it is fun reading!
Love,
Mom.
That square is supposed to be a smiling face, and it turns out to be a square...so here it is :) Jonas is old enough to be a dad, he will be 30 years old when the baby is born. Compared to dad who was 30 years and 8 months when Jonas was born. Dad was just a tiny bit more mature, but he has stayed being a kid and a friend to little ones for a long time. He would be a fun grand dad!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom.