Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stretching, stretching and more stretching....

I think baby might be on a bit of a growth spurt this week, as I have noticed a considerable amount of pressure and stretching the past few days. Even when I am lying down or at night when I go to sleep, I am constantly trying to find a somewhat comfortable position. I think I will need to invest in one of those body pillows to get a good night's sleep! But I take this all as very good signs as I want our baby to grow.

Yesterday, I bought my first maternity tops on my lunch break. When I came home, I modelled them for Jonas. We were both shocked at how my body is slowly changing! The maternity tops really seemed to emphasize my growing belly even more. I think I have a couple more weeks left of the old clothes before I will need to retire them.

No comments:

Post a Comment