Friday, March 5, 2010

Belly Shots








Yesterday, I heard the most beautiful sound in the world. It was the sound of our baby's heartbeat at our OB appointment. I was getting impatient to hear it and after searching for it for a few minutes, my doctor was able to find it. The heartbeat sounded good and was beating very strongly. We wanted to record it but Jonas said it sounded a bit too muffled to record.

This weekend, I will be entering my 11th week of pregnancy. If there is one thing that motherhood has taught me so far is patience! Yes, I am getting antsy! But I am thrilled to have made it this far and celebrate it everyday. We are planning to let our Vancouver friends know next week, via what else...facebook. It's the easiest way to tell everybody at one time! I will also be telling all of my co workers next week too. It will be nice to let people know, so I don't have to hide it anymore! Here are a couple of belly shots, early still but I think I look quite big already. Note how tired I look too :)




5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you look PERFECT! If I didn't love you so much, I might have to hate you for looking that cute.

    Thank you, thank you for sharing these. Hi in there little WendyJonas baby!!

    Hooray for hearing the heartbeat. I am so, so, so happy for you -- and so you know, your pregnancy already seems to be speeding up from afar. Do you feel it a little bit, too?

    I'm so happy you're going to tell everyone your next next week! I can't wait to make a blog post about you.

    Take good care of yourself, gorgeous mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An expecting mom always deserves to know she looks amazingly gorgeous! thanks for sharing! I heard from Christine that you said, "can't do a lot of swinging around these days.." and she was so sure you were pregnant. This is so sweet. congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Wendy and Jonas!!! So exciting, and I wish you the very best. I'm voting Girl.

    Wendy, you look beautiful, and how exciting to hear a heartbeat.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops! I deleted by mistake...what I said was "that belly is so darn cute!"...

    ReplyDelete