Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I can feel you move!!!

Oh my gosh, what a big day today! For the past week or so, I have been speculating that the baby has been moving, but not really sure. I have felt something that feels across between very quick flutters, vibrations and a somewhat bubbly feeling. I thought it was indigestion or something, but I think that I am certain now that it is the baby moving. I was lying down while Jonas was reading, and I felt the same feeling. Only it was very persistent this time and lasted for a couple of minutes, instead of a few seconds. He pressed his ear to my belly, and sure enough, he felt it too! Who knows how long it would have gone on for, but I finally stood up and I couldn't feel it anymore. I notice that I usually feel the fluttering after I eat. So I wonder if baby is eating right after me, and that is what I am feeling? So exciting!

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you, at 30 weeks, I am still not over the awe of this feeling...that there really is a little "someone" in there. That's so amazing Jonas can feel it already -- it took awhile for us before Amir could feel it, too. Love you guys (all three of you).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Wendy,

    I thought that I am the one who follows your blog, but this time, it was dad who told me about the video with the heartbeats… sound strong! Wow, technology that brings us the sound of our grandchild’s heartbeats across the land. About 30 years ago, Jonas was also growing in my womb…we also had ultrasound then, but even when we were shown, we couldn’t quite make out the shape of a baby, and at that time, the doctor would not tell us whether it was a boy or a girl. How times have changed. Have fun with this very special time, and treasure being a couple as much as you can…in no time, it would be a family of three…
    Love,
    Mom.

    ReplyDelete