Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's a Miracle!

OK, it could be a one-off, but last night was the first night that I actually slept for 7 hours! It's truly a miracle! Well, I did wake up a few times during the night to check the clock, so it wasn't like I slept the entire way through. But Griffin didn't wake up for his feeding until 5 am, and we were all in bed by 10:00 pm the night before. I have been waiting for this day for what seems like forever. Even if it is just a one-off, his sleeping patterns have been MUCH better. Crossed fingers that it continues!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Wendy,
    So so happy for you and Jonas that you have that 7 hours of sleep!
    You have such a proper frame of mind...as you expect it to be a one-off, any time that you have it again will be precious.
    Hope that you and Jonas will continue to have these precious moments, increasingly in the months to come.
    Love,
    Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Griffin! Isn't sleep awesome, Little man? Sooooooooooooo happy for you and Jonas, Wendy. I know a good night's rest makes all the difference in the world, and my hat is off to you for going on so little sleep for so long.
    Hugs, and here's to many, many, many more nights of 7+ hours of sleep!

    ReplyDelete