Wednesday, December 22, 2010
First Giggles!
Yayyyyy.........we heard Griffin giggle for the FIRST time last night!!!!! And the person responsible for this was none other than his Yi-yi (aka as Jonas' father). I had just finished telling Jonas' dad that we were still eagerly waiting to hear Griffin's little laugh. He was making a ton of faces at him and sure enough, Griffin let out three little giggles. Such a happy moment! I do not know if we are as funny as Yi-yi, but we will try to make him laugh again today. Video of him doing this to come soon, hopefully and more pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dying to see a video of this, and new pictures of our favourite little guy. Merry Christmas, our dear friends. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet and such a happy little chit-chatty guy! I can't wait to hear his laugh!
ReplyDelete