Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Days

A flurry of busy summer activities seems to leave very little time for blogging these days. It's been a round of play groups, Greek Days, Canada Day, Granville Island, a jaunt to Steveston and other places that I cannot recollect. Summer is slowly making an appearance here on the West Coast. Probably the coolest summer so far in Vancouver that I can remember. But we are making the most of it, and getting out as much as possible.

On our to-do list still: Maplewood Farms, Van Dusen Gardens, Stanley Park miniature train, Griffin's first time in the swimming pool (a couple of colds have prevented us from letting him take a dip), the beach where not long ago, I said I couldn't wait for the day where Griffin would dip his toesies into the ocean, and perhaps a jaunt up to Whistler or one of the local islands.

Not only have I been bad with the blogging, but bad with the picture-taking too. Here are a couple of recent shots from our lunch at Sockeye City in Steveston. Griffin now has his own portable chair which straps onto any chair. Note: Going out to lunch as a family of three is really like eating by yourself. When one adult eats, the other one is walking Griffin around. Then it's tag team. Griffin has decided that he can not tolerate his little portable chair for longer than ten minutes at a time.

It floored Jonas and I to see Griffin sitting at the table with us, looking like such a grown boy!


Griffin playing with the menu


Daddy's turn to sit with Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment