Griffin and his baseball hat. He wore this hat for about 5 minutes, a record.
Inside some bushes
Believe it or not, Griffin has never sat on just bare grass. We have been to the park tons of times, and we usually have a blanket. We put him on the grass for the first time. Here is his reaction.
Trying to decide what the heck this is.
No, I don't like this!
Get me off please!
It's fine as long as Daddy is with me.
My boy.
My family.
I am so glad that you, Jonas and Griffin made it to Van Dusan Garden. I love these photos, what a lovely family and such a happy venture...except the grass for Griffin. He is like Jonas who didn't quite appreciate very "new" things, or people, or environment. Soon enough, Griffin will roll in the grass...
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are beautiful...primarily the subjects, of course. But the colours, too.
ReplyDeleteArden shares Griffin's feelings about grass.
I love the picture of Jonas and Griffin in the greenery, and the one of you and Griffin on the bench. You are a gorgeous mother.