Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spring Fashion

Here are a few spring outfits that we bought Griffin, as well as a few pictures of him sporting a couple of these looks.

Identical shorts to Daddy's


Some summer tee's


Summer shoes and shades


Griffin modelling the shades


Neither of us are football fans, but we got this cute jersey as a gift from a friend. Holding his little nerf football.




Rockin' his first pair of real jeans. I don't think he was a fan of the cut. They are a bit of a skinny leg, and they were a bit restricting when he was trying to crawl around.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, LOVE them all, especially the shoes and his too-cool-for-school expression in the first picture. I want to kiss him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - he is to-die-for adorable in the shades pic! I love those beautiful lips of his!

    Good pics on the outfits...I guess the weather is turning finally so shorts-it-up for the summer!

    ReplyDelete