Today, we went to Po-po's house to celebrate Mother's Day with everybody else. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers I know. It is truly the most difficult job in the world, and you all deserve to have the best day ever!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Happy Mother's Day
A year ago, I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers on Mother's Day. This year, I received a gift from Griffin in the flesh. He made me a darling imprint of his feet, and had them framed for me. I have always regretted never having an imprint of his feet since he was born, so he decided it was the perfect gift for me. Ok, he had a little bit of help from Daddy. Daddy was sneaky and whisked him off to the craft store to get paint (while I had my pedicure last week). He then brought Griffin home, painted his feet (all the while with Griffin protesting and squirming, I was told), made the imprints (still with a squirming baby, hence the reason some of his toes are not clear in the picture) and then framed them. I love the imperfection of this picture. It is in a place of honor in Griffin's bedroom now.

Today, we went to Po-po's house to celebrate Mother's Day with everybody else. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers I know. It is truly the most difficult job in the world, and you all deserve to have the best day ever!
Today, we went to Po-po's house to celebrate Mother's Day with everybody else. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers I know. It is truly the most difficult job in the world, and you all deserve to have the best day ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Wendy,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great piece of art for mommy...
Love to see Griffin's smile and his teeth, hope that you can catch his toothy smile on camera sometime!
Love,
Mom.
Those are soooooo cute!!! Awesome (and really sweet) gift, boys :)
ReplyDelete