Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Congratulations Amir and Tabitha!!!!
A VERY special congratulations to Amir and Tabitha on the birth of their beautiful baby girl! Arden Noor Khan was born on July 10th to delighted parents. Jonas and I could not be more thrilled for them, and cannot WAIT to meet her. We have seen pictures and she is the perfect blend of the two of them. Tabitha and I have been chronicling each other's pregnancies and blogs for the past seven months, so I feel a particular closeness to this baby. If I get permission from the new parents, I will post a picture of Arden. All the best to the new happy family and this joyous occasion!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Wendy,
ReplyDeletePlease send our very best wishes to the new parents, it just seems like yesterday that we attended their wedding banquet!
Our heartfelt congratulations!
Love,
Mom.
OMG of course you can post a picture -- we'd be honoured.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you so much, Pauline! xoxo
ReplyDelete