Live dolphins from the aquarium recently. We succumbed and bought a family membership, which allows us unlimited entry for a year. Unfortunately, the dolphin show was not a hit with Griffin and made him cry, so we had to exit the show shortly after some of these pictures were taken.
Walking the Stanley Park seawall
Griffin tuckered out from the sun
Griffin with some of his new summer clothes, courtesy of Auntie Kim and Uncle Gene. What a lucky boy!
The first of many similar outfits to Daddy. Too cute.
Griffin is a cheeky little baby. When I was in the kitchen, I couldn't see or hear him. This is where I found him. Caught in the act!
At Hat's Off Day yesterday, in my old stomping grounds (North Burnaby). This is a street festival. I can't believe that this is the first time I have ever attended it. Life is different when you have a baby! (Note- Griffin now sits in the stroller sans car seat like a big boy now! We both love this as it means he gets a different perspective, and I can now go on stroller walks again.)
Sporting one of his new outfits by Auntie Kim and Uncle Gene
Dear Wendy,
ReplyDeleteGrowing up so fast, right under our eyes, have fun with him...
Love,
Mom.
I love the one of him under the exersaucer, and I think he's the best dressed boy around. Also, how much fun is that outdoor aquarium?!
ReplyDelete