Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sitting Up Proudly

As the days go by, Griffin has been able to sit up longer and longer on his own. He can now sit by himself for several minutes, until he reaches out for something, and then he topples over. I can't tell you what a thrill it is to have him actually SITTING on the couch between Jonas and I! We also find that we now have to watch him every minute. Not that we didn't before, but we have actually had a couple of close calls. Minor heart attacks. He toppled over a couple of times (once where I looked away for a second and he hit his head, cried and it was one of those berating myself moments), and one time, he jammed Sophie's leg in his mouth so far that he gagged. All reminders of how quickly he is growing, and also reminders to us that we will need to child-proof soon!





1 comment: