Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Immunization Shots

Tomorrow is Griffin's first 2 month immunization shots. Like any first time, neurotic mother, I am anxious and nervous about this. Lately, Griffin has been an absolute dream baby. He has been adjusting very well, smiling tons, cooing tons, and becoming very independant. He actually likes to spend time by himself, just hanging out and staring at things on his own. AND he has only been waking up two times a night for his night feedings.

I have read the blogs, and I realize that these shots are so normal and I shouldn't be overly concerned. But I am worried about rocking the boat, and having the little guy be uncomfortable. Not to mention, having to see him being pricked with a needle. I will never get used to that! But these needles are necessary, and unfortunately, I will just have to suck it up. I think it is much worse on me than on him!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS - I want to call you so badly right now to find out how the shots went. If you get this, call me.

    ReplyDelete