Thursday, August 26, 2010

This is what our baby will supposedly look like

I did this online thing, where you use a picture of the two parents, and based on that, it morphs into what your baby will supposedly look like. Hilarious! The top picture is a boy. I changed the complexion to medium, and apparently, our child will now have an afro! The bottom picture is a girl. I don't know if I personally see any resemblances!



3 comments:

  1. I just laughed so hard I got coffee up my nose. Too much! Those are hilarious. You made our night with these. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is hilarious. Is that pastel pink lipstick? I did that same thing when I was pregnant with Mimi and it was hilarious. Quite scary actually. Man... I need to go back and find that and do a comparison. Maybe, I'll put it in our next blog.

    Here is our new blog address:

    Thanks!

    http://threelittlebearsstonecottage.blogspot.com/

    Formerly Hot Belly Mama

    ReplyDelete