I have detected some sleeping patterns with the baby, and notice it to be napping somewhere between 9-10:30 am. Then it perks up off and on for pretty much the rest of the day, and it lets me sleep during the night. Usually, baby wakes up when I wake up in the mornings.
Even though I do not think I will deliver much sooner than my delivery date, I have noticed an increase in my Braxton Hicks contractions. Last night, I was having them every 10 minutes for an hour or two, before it subsided. I almost started thinking I was going into early labour, but I think real contractions are further in your pelvis and more like menstrual pains. I have been practicing my breathing techniques, whenever I have a Braxton contraction, and it seems to work. I hope that it will work when the real ones come.
In the past couple of weeks, I noticed a resurgence in my energy levels. I started going back to my hourly walks, and even hit the gym on the weekend for a workout. My appetite is just so-so. I get full really fast, but then hungry quicker as well, particularly during the evening. I usually resolve this with a bowl of cereal before I go to bed. I'm a bit disappointed that I never had any weird pregnancy cravings at all this past nine months. The only thing I ever wanted (and still do) is a lot of sweets; ice cream, cakes, apple turnovers etc. Sometimes, I just want to eat a piece of cake for dinner, but Jonas frowns on that understandably.
Here are two pictures taken of me at 36 weeks. One is with flash and the other is without. Both of these pictures look a bit doom and gloom in the lighting. These could potentially be my last 'posed' monthly pregnancy shots.

We are so excited for you we could burst. You look perfect; that belly is gorgeous. Big hugs to you both. xoxo
ReplyDeletePS. And *squeal*. LOVE the crib!!
ReplyDeleteTime has just flown by. It feels like just yesterday you were at 12 weeks! Oh and I agree - I love the crib :)...
ReplyDelete