Friday, February 5, 2010

Feeling like poo

I have officially entered the 'feeling like poo' stage of my pregnancy. I read about it, heard about it but did not think it could happen to me. I think I was too cocky for allowing myself to think like that. True, I don't seem to have it as bad as other pregnant women, but it is all I can do to muster energy to get through the day. Nausea has become my best friend and accompanies me everywhere. Food was once a delight to me, where now the thought of it makes me gag. But it is not just me that I need to think about, so I must try to keep eating, whether I want to or not.

All of this coincides with the busiest time of my job that I have ever had in the 4+ years that I have worked for this company. I predict busy times at work for the next 6 months, with me coordinating and spearheading a move through a company that we acquired. The timing couldn't be worse for this merger, but I will push and get through it.

I am so fortunate that I have a husband that has been putting up with all of this so far. He has been the absolute best, making sure I have what I need and pampering me every single night with a back rub. I don't deserve it, but it reassures me to know that our baby will have such a kind, caring, doting father in his/her life that will take good care of him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment