A few moments of silence, while Griffin sleeps in. Indeed, it is a late morning for him. But he deserves the sleep-in after being up every hour last night. My poor darling boy has hit a bit of a rough patch where his teething is concerned. He has his good days, and he has his bad days. Unfortunately, this has been a long drawn out process for him with still no tooth in sight. I peeked in on my little trouper as he has finally been sound asleep since about 6 am. But the most heartbreaking image was seeing him asleep with his little hand on his gums! Awwwwww.......
In other news, Griffin did not seem to like the pureed carrots either! This is leaving me to question if he is still not ready to eat solids. He does seem to be taking the rice cereal now, quite willingly. But he made a strange face when eating the carrots, so maybe we will stick to the rice cereal for a while and slowly mix in the purees with it later on.
And also, as Griffin turned five months old yesterday, it was time for me to face the truth and pack away his 0-3 month old clothes. I had been trying to squeeze him into them for a wee bit longer, mainly for nostalgic reasons. But I can no longer deny that they are just too small, and he is getting older. But on the bright side, this means I can get him some new spring and summer clothes! I'm excited to shop for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment