It's hard to believe we are into fall already. We had such a short summer. But we made the most of it, and are not into our next season it seems. I adore fall. I love the smell of it, and I love the colors. Lately, we've been putting you into long sleeved t-shirts. How cute you look in them!
Life with a one year old is certainly busy. I am busy all day with your activities and active-ness. You seem to be going through some kind of phase right now, where napping has not been in your vocabulary since your birthday. So we've been schlepping you around to all sorts of places. And while it has been wildly fun for us, we wouldn't mind a break now and then! You definitely seem to be caught between infantry and toddler-hood. It really seems to us like you are on the verge of some major milestones, and that it is probably contributing to your lack of napping. You are happy as a clam all day, and seem quite excited all the time. I don't know where you get your energy, but I have lost all of my baby weight just chasing you around.
Watching you communicate to us has been nothing short of fascinating. It's like you are talking to us, but in non-sensical words. When you see something that is exciting to you, you keep pointing to it and grunting. I can honestly say that the next thing I am looking forward to are your first words, and you stringing them together.
Pretty soon I will be returning to work, and I'm not sure how much time I will have to blog. This blog may be reduced to recording your milestones, instead of all of your day-to-day activities. I will try to keep it up as long as I can though, so I will have something I can show you one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment