Today marks 6 weeks. Yay! Halfway there to the first trimester! I feel that every week now is a major milestone, as it means that our baby is that much closer to development. So far, I feel great! I am eating well and am keeping up with my exercise regime. In fact, the only bad indulgences I have had lately are Sweet Chilli Dorito's, and a chilli dog. Oddly enough, I do not crave anything sweet anymore which for me, is a real departure. I can't even remember the last time I had chocolate. Christmas time maybe?
I think that I am starting to notice very subtle changes in my body now. Particularly in my stomache. It is definitely softer, and more round. After every meal, I turn sideways and notice my little pudge, which I affectionately refer to as 'my little buddha belly'. Is it too early to notice this? At this rate, I may end up looking full term by the time my first trimester is over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment